Cisco Core Security: Secure Network Access Using Cisco ISE
Allowing only authorized devices to connect to a corporate network while still maintaining operational efficiency is tough. This course will teach you how to use Cisco ISE to implement 802.1X to ensure only authorized devices connect to your network.
What you'll learn
Only allowing authorized devices access to a network is challenging enough, but ensuring appropriate device access while still having operational efficiency is even harder. In this course, Cisco Core Security: Secure Network Access Using Cisco ISE, you'll gain the ability to leverage Cisco ISE to implement 802.1X. First, you will learn the foundational information needed to understand 802.1X. Next, you will discover how to configure Cisco ISE to support your devices and apply the correct policy to them. Finally, you will explore how to configure Cisco switches to support 802.1X and MAB. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of implementing 802.1X with Cisco ISE needed to ensure only authorized devices connect to your network.
Table of contents
- Module Intro 4m
- Policy Sets, Authentication Policies, and Authorization Policies 4m
- ISE Identity Sources & Active Directory Integration 4m
- Adding Network Access Devices To ISE 4m
- Creating Authentication Policies In ISE 9m
- Configuring dACLs, Authorization Profiles, and Authorization Policies 6m
- Verifying Authorization Policies 6m